Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Sponsored Reviews: Earn money blogging
Sponsored Reviews is just like SocialSpark and PayPerPost where you can earn money by doing honest reviews about their advertiser’s products and services. You can write reviews using your own technique, tone and style, then adapt the ads towards your readers interest. The site boast thousands of advertisers in different industries looking to have their products and services reviewed by bloggers.
They offer two (2) kinds of Sponsored Posts, 1. articles and 2. content repost. If the advertiser wants an article, the blogger will need to composed a post about a topic that will relate to the advertisers industry which is appealing to their target audience. When the blogger is done with the article it will need to be publish on the blog.
While in content repost, the advertiser will provide the blogger with the content for them to post on their blog exactly as written. Advertisers will have their own set of requirements and rules like word count, links, disclosure etc.
Earnings will depend on the blogs number of readership and the quality of blog posts. Bloggers can earn anywhere from $5 to $1000 per post. If you have a very popular and high quality blog, you may earn a lot more.
Bloggers are not expected to write only positive posts they are paid to compose in-depth, honest posts. Constructive criticism are expected.
Payments are through PayPal on a bi-weekly basis.
SponsoredReviews blog requirements:
1. Blog must be at least 3 months old and be cached/indexed in the major search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
2. Blog must have a minimum of 10 backlinks.
3. Blog must be submitted to a relevant category.
4. It should have at least 10 archived posts with a minimum of 3000 combined word count.
5. Posts must be archived permanently like the other posts on your blog. You are not allowed to remove them. In addition your blog must have links to archived posts on the homepage.
6. All posts must contain unique contents.
7. Blogger is not allowed to use Spun contents.
8. Blog should not have any duplicate content scraped from other sites.
9. Completed Blog posts must be permanently archived and not purposely removed from your website for at least 1 year or a minimum of 1 year.
10. You are not allowed to use a rel=nofollow tag on the links to the advertisers, unless required by the advertisers.
Good luck and happy earning!