People who uses smartphones love using Apps. So if you have develop an app for Microsoft and want to monetize it you can use Microsoft PubCenter for free. PubCenter is like a Google adsense, however PubCenter is for Apps. It is really easy to place ad units in your apps that will give you additional revenue.
Here are the benefits of pubCenter:
1. Targeted ads - they will give you ads that are relevant to your app and targeted to your customers.
2. More ads - Microsoft PubCenter is one of the largest advertising networks in the world.
3. Ad unit sizes - You can choose just the right size ad unit to appear in your apps.
4. FREE to join: You don’t have to shell out money to join pubCenter and start monetizing your apps.
Here's how it works:
- Sign up for free for a Microsoft PubCenter account. Access the pubCenter sign-in page, sign in with a Microsoft account, and then sign up for a pubCenter account.
- Create ad units for your app: Tell pubCenter the name of an app you've published in the Windows Store or Windows Phone Store, and in just a few clicks you'll have ad units set up for it. Note: you will need to insert some pubCenter IDs into your app's code to make the ad units appear.
- Track monetization performance: Try ad units in different apps and in different sizes and follow the results. See what time of day they perform best. Almost any combination of performance variables can be checked so you can fine-tune your advertising strategy.
- Monitor your revenue: Check your pubCenter account to see how much your app is earning. Using a CPM (cost per thousand views) revenue model, we pay you for the gross number of impressions your apps display. Speaking of money, Microsoft pubCenter gives you a very competitive revenue split.